Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sims 3: Komodo Urbania

Awhile ago I put 99% of a Sims 3 lot together...and forgot about it.  I just came back and fixed it up.

I purposely chose a small lot to keep my goal feasible. I also wanted to try something a little more Miami and a little less Northern.  I present Komodo Urbania...


It basically turned into a one-man spy home.  

I really enjoyed making the jungle like garden and fountain.  Even though it's a cubic home, I honestly think the exterior looks pretty sweet. Faux natural never looked so good.  

There is a rooftop pool, but I must admit, it makes the floor below look ugly.  You can see in the video that the pool wall texture couldn't be painted over.  I came up with the idea of the rooftop pool from just testing the limitations of the tools.  Sometimes just learning your tools bares new ideas.  The same thing happened when I went to see if the secret doors could be painted over.  Now the cellar is accessed via a push wall.  Best protect that liquor.

I might actually do more lots for the Sims 3, the tool is pretty powerful.


No comments:

Post a Comment